It’s Monte Nido. Where I went to residential.
I chose recovery because I finally realized how I wasn’t truly living, I was just trying to get by. I was miserable and couldn’t stand it anymore. I chose mn because it has such a good reputation and it was the one place that I hadn’t been to in MA. I don’t regret beginning recovery and I don’t think that I ever will. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows, but your worst day in recovery is better than your worst day in your eating disorder.
- I was really anxious this morning and couldn’t focus or “get into” yoga
- My waffle that I made was fab
- I wore pants that I used to wear before I relapsed and lost weight and it was really difficult and honestly I think it’s why I was “blah” today
- I listened to the new Ingrid Michaelson CD on my long ride to my app this morning and I love her
- At my doctor’s appointment they only did my blood pressure which means I’ve made a positive step up wooooo hooo
- She said my weight has been stable and seems like it’s comfortable here and she asked me about that pill to start up my hormones and I said I still didn’t know and she said there is no rush or pressure and that she isn’t going to make me gain or anything and that makes me feel better
- I got sweet potato and avocado sushi for lunch yum but I suck at using chopsticks
- I sent a million Snapchats today
- Tracked down some Coconut Chobani yogurt bc it’s da best I
- also got some Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Agave Caramels on sale at Homegoods and they look sooooo good and I got a new lunchbox!
- I came home to a card from Kat and it made me smile so big <33333
- My neck and back are really bothering me and that sucks
- It makes me sad when I try to reach out to people and it seems like they want nothing to do with me
- I need to go to bed because I am up early tomorrow and have a long day at work which I’m really dreading so much ugh really
is jennifer aniston even aging
rebirth, change is change and change
Aw I love you sososo much and love that I met you <3333